Monday, July 21, 2008

Thursday 10/07/08 (Pacifist)

i am a pacifist in the mould of Ghandi, Martin Luther King, Mandela...
we'd rather be hurt rather than go to war....even when the bombs
drop close to home, we still give the militants another chance to
change for their sakes...

i'd go to prison rather than fight...
i'd stage protests rather than fight...
cause i believe in jaw jaw rather than war war...

but sometimes wouldnt be a peace maker pass for cawordice...
wouldnt be a gentle giant pass for fear...
wouldnt turning the other cheek be regarded as stupidity...
or maybe what we fear most is that if we erupt it would be more
disastrous?
and we know that after the war has be won or loss,
after all the lives have been lost...
after all properties have been destroyed...
it would still be back to the conference room...

I could count all the fights i have gotten into on one hand,
but i noticed that i was always more afraid of what i would do
to the guy than what he would do to me...
I was afraid i could kill and i'd be on the run for life...
and i count what a few more seconds of sanity would lead to.

there's always a tipping point though and i hope we has a country
would understand that...if you push us to the wall...if you hurt
my family, my friends, my colleagues...i will not cower in fear...
i will destroy all you hold dear...
i will wipe you off the face of the earth, if its the last thing i do...
You're not man enough thats why you hit me when i turn my back...
I will hunt you down like rats that you are...
This is isnt a threath, its a guarantee...
that said...."deep breaths"...
really Pacifist am I...

No comments:

Post a Comment