Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Monday 778 (Possible)

I sit at the Large Desk, Mum and my twin by myside... my other siblings,my wife and my kids are also at the table... well there's one in the baby walker too..lol
so we're here to discuss my trip to Asia...i'll be spending a total of 2 days per country...
I get up and look in the distance...i can just make out ships at the Lagos Port...which was now one of the busiest in the country... we were having this meeting at the tallest building complex in Nigeria Nicknamed "The Center Of Lagos"...Its a 70 floor masterpiece, which had luxury Apartments, Offices, and i had built it with my apartment at the very top...so i could get to my helipad on a short notice...i waved back at tourists, i had opened a lounge for tourists from allover the world which was fitted with binoculars and u could see landmarks from neighbouring Ogun State too...

This was going to be the Tallest Building in Nigeria for only a few years cause the bruce brothers were also building one that had 75 floors...and i was building one at the Nation's capital that had 100 floors...lol Mum was supervising that, My half brother's bank was funding the project...
I had surrounded myself with the best in business and they were Family...lol

I finally married a babe who was indian,jamaican,ethopian and had Ijebu Blood too...lol
When this building was being built,i watched with trepidation..."how was i going to fill this with people" mum said "build it 1st, people will come"...lol

To believe that i could wakeup in lagos, have lunch in my wife restaurant in newyork, and sleep on my own private island... yeah i bought necker from sir Richard Branson a few years ago...all i have, from a brand started less than 15 years ago...18andabove has now grown from an event management company, to include 3 magazines, a radio station, one tv station...i've gone into real estate, telecoms...

kehinde!!! kehinde!!!, i better get back to the meeting, mum's calling me...

Kehinde!!!! its 736am, you're going to be late again...
Damn,what a dream...i quickly kneel down to claim all i can remember...
God's just reminding me, i've got to work harder...

2 comments: