Tuesday, May 27, 2008

conversations with a babe 2 (zephi)

this is the second in the series...and i humbly present Zephi

For Conversations one:
Conversations with a Babe

For Conversations Three:
Conversations With A Babe 3 (OK)

[13:29] 18andabove: wat do u think i shd do?
[13:29] 18andabove: theres this chick really tripping for me but doent no ow to tell me...
[13:29] 18andabove: and she has a 8yr old son
[13:30] 18andabove: u see we used to date....b4 she became pregnant years ago...
[13:31] 18andabove: so how do i tell her or show her that am not interested
Zephi: hey single mothers need love too..lol…I am kidding..Well I suggest you tell her upfront..like “hey, I suggest we just stay friends’…Its better you tell her earlier before he feeling get stronger and stronger…She will get over the hurt after a while
[13:36] 18andabove:wld u date someone that has a 8 yr old son?
Zephi: I highly doubt that..but hey, you know what they say about “love”…whatever that means
[13:41] 18andabove: ow do I tell a gal off?
Zephi: off now..lol
[13:46] 18andabove: one of u called me a small boy yesterday when i said i wanted to ask her out
[13:47] 18andabove: so how do u change that impression when thats already how she thinks?
Zephi: um..I am not aware of thi story
[13:53] 18andabove: ok...i,ve u called someone a small boy b4? or looked at them that way?
Zephi: I prolly have especially since they were acting like one

[14:24] 18andabove: BUT ITS REALLY NOT EASY FOR US WORKING CLASS TO MEET SOMEONE ABI?
Zephi: not my views..well maybe..im not a working class so I wont know
[14:40] 18andabove: APART FROM WEDDINGS WERE IS IT SURE BANKER THAT U CAN GET A SINGLE BABE
Zephi: in the mall, on the street..anywhere…there are babes everywhere…ones has to have enough “game” to approach a girl anywhere…confidence as well

[10:34] 18andabove: so apart from watching tv, what does a girl...sorry lady like u do, when u come back from work
Zephi: browse the internet, eat and be depressed
[10:39] 18andabove: i thought u'd say "start getting ready for a date"
Zephi: Na, I don’t do dates
[10:44] 18andabove: so lets say u were going for one, what preparations wld u make?
Zephi: Iguess, I’ll make sure I look presentable and not to scruffy
[10:57] 18andabove: ok...so wld u want to go where he likes, or where u like
Zeph:Hell, I am self centered so it’ll have to be where I want
[11:00] 18andabove: where wld ur own ideal location be?
Zephi: Bowling, in the park or nice resturant
[11:01] 18andabove: ok..so he's car,a cab,a bus or u guys trek...lol
Zephi: lmao…..I have a car, so if he does not we can use my ride….he’ll just be my bitch
[12:28] 18andabove: lol...sha where were we b4....emm...okay so in what direction wld u want the conversation to go...when u guys are talking
Zephi: Whatever we are talking about, I hope he does not bore me out..thats all..I pretty versatile.. so I’ll talk about any and every
[12:30] 18andabove: SO WHAT WLD BE A CONVERSATION KILLER
Zephi: talk about sex with me especially if I am not that sexually attracted to my date…I’ll feel offended that he could not read that, I wont even touch his lips with a nine inch pole
[12:39] 18andabove: SO WLD A KISS ON THE 1ST NIGHT BE IN ORDER?
Zephi: depends on how horny I am and how sexy this fella is
[12:44] 18andabove: OKAY SO IF HE MADE AN ATTEMPT,HE'D PROBABLY GET A SLAP...LOL
Zephi: well not reallly, depends on if the chemistry is at its peak…If he tries and there is no chemistry, best belive he will get a slap…lol
[12:48] 18andabove: OK...BUT YOU'LL BE EXPECTING HE'S CALL AFTER THE DATE ABI?
Zephi: I could care less….
[12:54] 18andabove: SO WHEN IS THE CALLING TO EARLY OR TOO LATE...
Zephi: If I like the person and they don’t call me, I prolly will calll..If they act cold, I’ll stop calling and move on
[13:01] 18andabove: WLD U EVER CALL A GUY U LIKE AS IN AFTER THE
DATE?
Zephi: refer to above answe
[13:03] 18andabove: I THOUGHT IF HE WAS INTERESTED IN A FOLLOW UP DATE HE'D CALL?
Zephi: you know theses day guys are becoming pussy and girls are slowly taking over their roles


[14:54] 18andabove: come to think of it...what do u look out for when a guy approaches u...
Zephi: he has to dress daper and lawd his lips beter be sexy
[14:57] 18andabove: so if its a short person like me...u'll just give me ur best snubish look...lol
Zephi: you just have to be taller than me
[15:10] 18andabove: ok...wld u go out on a date with anyone that asks u?
Zephi: err no
[15:11] 18andabove: why?
Zephi: cos I cant go out with everyone who asks me..If I do that, I wont be home every nite…lol
[15:13] 18andabove: sorry am getting ahead of myself...
[15:14] 18andabove: the question wld be..u're looking at this tall,dark and handsome guy...speaking good english....comfortable...
[15:14] 18andabove: he asks u for a date & u say no....somethings definately wrong...lol
Zephi: his breathe prolly stinks
[15:38] 18andabove: lol...so like ow many guys ask u out everyday...dont exagerate o...
[15:42] 18andabove: okay lets say a week...
Zephi: it depends…some days no body looks at my face…..and some weeks there on me like ants on sugar…and the days when I get such attentiion, im usually in my laid back mood not trying to impress anybody
[16:34] 18andabove: did u know that...the average single person goes on 22 dates, has 3 one-night-stands and three serious relationships before "settling down with The One."
Zephi: I am definitely not part of that statistic
[16:38] 18andabove: wld u ask someone to marry u...
Zephi: I don’t think I wanna get married
[16:39] 18andabove: that wld be too much abi...lol
[16:39] 18andabove: the height of desperation
[16:40] 18andabove: whats the significance of a kiss to u...?
Zephi: its just a kiss..exchange os saliva..it has no significance
[16:41] 18andabove: oh u told me b4...which is more intimate...the kiss or the other thing...lol
Zephi: None
[16:46] 18andabove: so what 1st comes to ur mind when a guy invites u to his place
Zephi: if it’s the first date..I prolly think he wants to fuck…well then it might be a good thing if I want to fuck too

No comments:

Post a Comment