Thursday, May 1, 2008

may 1 2008 (feel your stylee)



Ope o,...we won yesterday...but liverpool put up a display,
couldnt even stand from my seat...lol
And i started this month by saying my prayers...Good

happy may day, hope you're at the stadium marching...
used to be lots of fun then but nowadays dont even know if it is celebrated
yeah am suppossed to be out and about abi,
but we had a very sudden call to work today for stock taking,
but as soon as i leave am going to grab a bite at mr biggs...
and my dear friend that counts....in this first five days, we're going to take a big step...we're going to places we dont regularly visit...
you dont have to talk to anyone, just have a good time,even if its like 30mins...honestly you need it...try not to go to a friend's place cause the possibilty that you'll meet new people is very low,and you'll just do the same old things...
and my friend it beats staying at home...
So i leave the office and i get to sweet sensations ilupeju...and i have to wait for 15mins for my bowl of icecream...yes i also have a sweet tooth...lol...15mins,20mins,30mins...no icecream...
met my guy on the anthony bridge that sells books,he's going to holla at me when he gets the four hour work week...s calls and asks if am at home...am to meet him later in the day about the shoes i want to buy....they're 9000 by the way, he says they are italian...thats the highest i,ve ever paid for a pair of shoes...hope they're worth it...
decided against going home, i still want my icecream...lol...so i decide to go to the sweet sensations outlet on opebi...this time around, i dont wait..thank God...so i sit and devour a litre of chocolate flavoured icecream...received a few calls...sexy and f,she says she'll see me at the office tomorrow...hope things work out atleast with her...
so today,i'm outdoors,breaking the mold,changing my habits...but today its easy,i dont have to chat anyone up...my dressing sef wld discourage that...lol...look unkempt,i guess i'd be thrown out if it was a real restaurant...lol...so i sit and observe,there's that lady there...been at the table alone for atleast 30mins now,there's that couple saying sweet nonsence to eash other...a group over their being very loud...did she just look at me,...again...our eyes meet...but i cant move...am not scared or anything...well been an experiment or lab rat for other shy guys out there,i have rules...its the 1st day...am just here to have a good time...if she likes me she'll drop her number in my lap...lol...wishful thinking abi...i stay for about 30 more minutes then leave...
get to them s's place and he wants to see his babe in unilag...been a while since i been there o...
well we get to unilag all the while praying that he's car doesnt stop and we'd need to push it again...something about the carburattor,said a prayer each time,he started the car...he did most of the talking sha...me i was just looking...well till her friend nugded me...sha i had a nice time...and after about 3 hours in unilag i'll tell u that 90% of the girls are fake and dont know what they're in school for;and that women dont like to be passed around by friends or being asked out by the same friends;if you're to close to a guy,i'll say and we'll believe he's going out with you.
thats when i receive the message from sexy,she had lied about two things, how could i believe her again...she says she likes me so much, so into me...yada yada yada...that she feels she shd tell me truth now...well me thinks, i've just been handled a life line...get annoyed, and stay annoyed, ignore her,she'll get the message...this wouldnt work before,would it?
anyways get home and mum's not back...get the ps from s's house and we play in my house...
j, my cousin visits and s cant just stop looking at her...dude,not my cousin...u cant hit on ladies in my family...

No comments:

Post a Comment