Friday, February 1, 2008

more more about me

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: actually God,s still keeping me alive
BIRTHDAY: October 21
CONFUSED ABOUT: Women.
DRINK YOU LAST HAD: water
EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: My mum
FAVORITE MUSIC/GROUP/BAND:Jay z
GOOD OR NAUGHTY: i have a good spirit but always thinking of naughty things.
HOMETOWN: Ijebu ode
INSTRUMENT: It,s under my trousers
JOB POSITION: Data processing officer
KILLED SOMEONE: Hell no
LONGEST CAR RIDE: Lagos to benin
MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: dont know
NUMBER OF PETS: none
ONE WISH: to be a success
PERSON WHO YOU LAST TALKED TO: my colleague at work
QUIET OR LOUD: quiet
REASONS TO SMILE: God, my family ,my aspirations
SINGLE: for now
TIME YOU WOKE UP: 7.10am
UNDERWEAR: dont wear them
VIOLENT: no
WORST HABIT: dont put the seat down
X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: Chest
YOUR FAVORITE ANIMAL: a lion
ZODIAC SIGN: libra

No comments:

Post a Comment