Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My Sex Post

This is my own response to the furore created over Overwhelmed Naija Babe's post. I'm doing this simply because I hate the hypocrisy that has trailed the original. To the people she tagged (those on her blogroll), I think you are all fucking cowards. You all visit her blog for fun, you all voted her in Taurean Minx's awards, and y'all are now leaving her to bear the brunt of religious nuts alone? Show her some support in real terms. Do the shyte.

honestly dont know what all this is about,but since this post is going to be controversial in itself, fuck it...

1.) How old were you the first time? 22
2.) Name of your first? Mary or so...think that was her name
3.) Good or Bad? Bad. We were so much in a hurry not to get caught...lol...i even forgot that i had to "pour" outside.
4.) Name of the worst and why? probably the one above
5.) Name of the best and why? Probably be Stella...well she surprised me.
6.) Weirdest place you ever had sex? Wasnt weird...hmm just daring...in her room while the other girls were just outside the door.
7.) Favourite Position: Face me i face you...?dont know the name...lol
8.) Ever fake an orgasm? No...would like to learn though....
9.) Would you admit it if the person asked? Yeah if i could fake it..lol
10.) Favourite time of day to have sex? Just before dawn
11.) Most times you have had sex in one day? Think it was 3...
12.) Same person? Yes.
13.) Ever fantasize about someone other than the one you’re with? Often think of my exs
14.) Restrictions during sex? No bounding pls
15.) Accessories? Nada
16.) What? What?
17.) Done it in the rain? Where...when am not mad...lol
18.) Done it in a car? hopefully sometime soon...heard its cool
19.) Had a Threesome? No
20.) Want to have sex now? No.
so now go ahead and judge me...am sure you wish you were me....better still copy this on your blog and answer it there...IF YOU DARE

No comments:

Post a Comment