Wednesday, December 9, 2009

"Beauty" in a Bird's Eye


Hmmm… A list of theparakeet‘s Favourites.
Enjoy.






My Foundation: None

My Mascara: Loreal Telescopic
My Blush: None

My Eye Shadow: Sleek
My Day Cream: Nitrogena Day cream SPF 15
My Lipstick: None (Use Victoria Secret Lip Gloss instead)
My Beauty Product Brand: I do various brands

My Essential Beauty Product: Sleek crème to oil pressed powder

My Favorite Makeup Product: Sleek crème to oil pressed powder

My Perfumes: Cerrutti Image, Angel Demon by Givenchy, Cool Water, Pink by Lacoste, Space NK

My Nails: I usually don’t wear nail polish

My Feet: Same as nails

My Hands: Varies from Vaseline to Dove to Nivea hand cream and in the past Avon

Three Products to bring on a deserted island: Black eye pencil, lip gloss and pressed powder

Woman I admire for their beauty: None

Woman with the Best Sense of Style: None

How Do I Define Womanhood: Strength and Dignity


My Favorite Fashion Publication: I don’t read any.

4 comments:

  1. I didn't realise I was this plain o...shuo! I actually admire Vanessa William's beauty although I think it is surgery enhanced these days. Why didn't I think of her at the time of this interview sef.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you define womanhood,"strength and dignity".......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beauty is vain, but I'll vote for strength and dignity anyday. The price of such a virtuous woman is above rubies. Kudo's

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am quite disappointed that you did not tried at least to answer the last three question. Okay, let's put it this way, i am not quite satisfied with your answer.

    ReplyDelete